Wednesday, May 28, 2014

10 Things About Me

Hello Again! I realize that two blog posts in one day may be overkill so bear with me. :) Since I have yet to reveal very much about myself, I thought it would be helpful to share 10 things about me. Hopefully, after this, you will know you aren't being catfished.

1) I just graduated from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas with my degree in Elementary Education.

Of course my twin and I had to have coordinating Harry Potter hats for graduation. Duh.

2) As indicated above, I have an identical twin sister! She is pretty much the bee's knees.




3) I met the love of my life, Nicholas, in 7th grade; we played viola together in Orchestra. We started dating the summer before our senior year of high school. We celebrate our 6 year anniversary next month. He is also the bee's knees.



4) Nicholas and I are in love with our fur babies. They have us wrapped around their wittle fingers.




5) I may be 23, but am mistaken for a 17 year old on a weekly basis.

6) I attended 9 different schools between 3rd and 6th grade and still did well in school. Go me!

7) Milk and Cookies ice cream = one of the best things ever created.



8) I plan on getting my master's degree, I'm just not sure about what I want to study yet. 

9) I completed my student teaching at an inner-city school right in the heart of Las Vegas. I have a job in 6th grade English or 7th grade reading waiting for me there this fall!

 For us Las Vegans, rain in General is a BIG DEAL. Throw in a rainbow and its "leave class to go outside and take pictures" worthy.

10) I Want to get a job scooping ice cream this summer. Ben and Jerry's please call me!

I would love to know some things about you! Please share :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I respond to all comments via email, so please make sure you aren't a no reply blogger. :)