Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wordless Wednesday (September 24th)

What a crazy two weeks it has been!

My sisters car broke down while we were at a training, I had to miss my first day of school, progress reports were due, I had my first conference with my Principal, the list goes on and on...seriously.

I will be back on Friday to share more of all that with you. (Including whats going on with my Starbucks giveaway) but for now I am linking up with Christina for Wordless Wednesday.


 This conversation took place after I missed my first day of school. It seriously cracked me up! Kids!

What is the funniest or strangest thing a student has ever said to you?


Suzanna

2 comments:

  1. Ha! That's sweet. Kids say the cutest things sometimes. ;)
    Literacy Loving Gals

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could just picture you sick in the corner with a blanket. Students have said lots of sweet things to me. This year one of my students said, "His bucket was overflowing" after I thanked him for something respectful he had done. The comment that sticks the most, though, was the student who told me that I "stink on ice"! Apparently, if you can still stink when frozen, you REALLY REALLY stink. Have a great week! I hope things calm down for you.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I respond to all comments via email, so please make sure you aren't a no reply blogger. :)