Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day Freebie!

I want to start selling on TpT but I wasn't sure where to start! There is so much information to learn! I decided to make a simple calendar. How hard can it be, right?

I was in for a shock. It took me hours to make a 14 slide calendar! The formatting was off, I couldn't figure out how to erase blank pages, and trying to add things that I had forgotten ruined everything. EVERYTHING.  Hopefully I get faster as time goes on, or else a 50 page packet will take me years!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Surprisingly-Sixth
The calendar is up at my tpt store. I would be so grateful if any of you lovely tpt bloggers could share any advice to make the process go faster! (i.e. how to erase blank pages from the middle of a document!)

Happy Fathers day to all the dad's out there!
Suzanna

3 comments:

  1. Hello! What were you using to make the product? PowerPoint is the easiest thing to use as it it really easy to move things around and build up the different layers of pictures and text etc.
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to our blog-o-sphere! I found your post over at Joy In Sixth ... and Kim is the PERFECT place for your travels to begin! Best of everything on this adventure ... blogging is SUCH a wonderful way to share your stuff and collaborate with other like-minded peeps.

    Sending smiles, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to grab your button but it doesn't seem to be working. Not sure if this is just a problem I am having. Just thought I'd let you know!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I respond to all comments via email, so please make sure you aren't a no reply blogger. :)