Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Updates!

Since Mrs. DeCarbo over at Sugar and Spice is on vacation, there is no Wordless Wednesday this week! What to do?!

I guess I will just give a little update on what I've been doing. The past few days I have been hard at work getting my tpt store up and running. I only have 6 item uploaded so far, but it is slowly looking more like a store and less like a nothing! Here are some of the products I uploaded!

The Smell of Time Lesson Plan

This is the only actual lesson plan I have uploaded so far. It was a lesson that we used during student teaching in between units and I really enjoyed it! The passage the lesson is based on is somewhat abstract, but my lower-level sixth graders got the grasp of it with some explanation and discussion!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Surprisingly-Seventh

2014-2015 Daily Agenda Pages

I wanted to get more comfortable with actually creating products, so I decided to make a some daily agenda pages. I put the day of the week but not the date so they can be used year-round. There are 8 colors to choose from.  They turned out not hideous pretty cute. I am happy!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Surprisingly-Seventh

Secondary Student Survey
This is a great survey to really get to know your students! It is 50 questions long and intended for 6th grade and up. I also created a smaller survey for elementary students :)
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Surprisingly-Seventh

My shop has been officially open for three days and I've already gotten some downloads! Hopefully I will get some feed back soon so I will know if I'm terrible! Ha

Happy Wednesday
Suzanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I respond to all comments via email, so please make sure you aren't a no reply blogger. :)