Friday, June 13, 2014

Five for Friday : June 13th

Haaaappy Friday! Even though I'm on summer vacation and I'm not as busy as I am during the school year, Friday is still exciting nonetheless. I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday. 

Here is what I've been up to this week! 

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2014/06/five-for-friday-linky-party-june-13th.html 
My twinie, good friend Shelly, and myself!

Shelly and her Husband at their wedding last December!

Yesterday I met with one of my good friends and her husband for a "goodbye"dinner. Shelly's husband is in the Air Force and they will be leaving for Japan....tomorrow Well, really, they will be leaving for Colorado, then Nebraska, then Utah, then Seattle, the San Fran and then Japan! Regardless, yesterday was the last time I will see Shelly for probably years. Shelly is understandably nervous but I know she will have a great time in Japan!


http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2014/06/five-for-friday-linky-party-june-13th.html


I have been netflixing like craaaazy!  I decided to take a trip down memory lane and re-watch Dawson's Creek. Is anyone else as upset as I am that they changed to song during the opening credits?! I'm on season 3 and am just now starting to get used to it.

I've also been watching the new season of Orange is the New Black. I'm only on the third episode but I'm already hooked.



http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2014/06/five-for-friday-linky-party-june-13th.html

 I'm still patiently waiting for UNLV to confer my degree so I can go down to the DOE and apply for my teaching license...

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2014/06/five-for-friday-linky-party-june-13th.html


https://www.facebook.com/events/384819814992903/

I was blog stalking a couple of days ago and came across a blogger/teacher meet-up in Las Vegas. I just so happen to live in Las Vegas sooooo I might be am definitely going! I told my friend/future co-worker Alicia over at Encouraging-Curiosity about the meet-up and she is just as excited! I can't wait!

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2014/06/five-for-friday-linky-party-june-13th.html


It is summer after all, so I took some time out to just reeeelax! 


Thanks for stopping by!

P.S: If you like free font, stop by The Teaching Tribune later today for Free Font Friday
Follow on Bloglovin



5 comments:

  1. I watched the second season of Orange is the New Black in two days. Thank you summer! I wish I could go to the Vegas meet-up, but I'm in Texas, so it's not happening this year.
    Jenny
    Livin’ the Third Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started watching the first season of Orange is the New Black a couple of days ago because I kept hearing how great it is. It's great so far!

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  3. OITNB is my FAVORITE!!! I'm only two episodes in! I have to wait for my boyfriend and I to be together, it's driving me nuts! :D

    Alexis ♥ Laugh. Eat. Learn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I REALLY need to start watching OITNB! I love your comment about Dawson's Creek! I love going down memory lane with the shows that I used to watch. :)
    Lori
    Mixing it up in Middle!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I respond to all comments via email, so please make sure you aren't a no reply blogger. :)